Questions to discuss
- What was the film about?
- What was good about the film?
- Was there something that you did not like? Why?
- What do you think about the end of the film?
- What happened the next day?
- Have you ever felt that you have been dreaming for years when you wake up? If yes, talk about that experience.
- What do you think about the old saying "you never know how much you love something until it's gone"?
- If you could give the main character in the film some advice, what would you tell him?
- If you could change one thing in the film - what would you change?
- What do you think the creator wants you to learn from this story?
- If you were able to meet the creator of the film - what would you ask him or her?
- What is the main conflict in the story? Can you relate to the main character’s conflict or problems?
- Give two arguments about why you should see this film.
- Who is the main character in the film? Describe him.
- Explain how the title connects to the story.
- Where and when does the story take place?
- Was the film the way you had expected? Why? Why not?
- Would you recommend this short film? Why? Why not?