Questions to discuss
- What was the film about?
- What was good about the film?
- Was there something that you did not like? Why?
- What do you think about the end of the film?
- What happened the next week?
- Would the story be different if it had taken place in another time? For example in the future.
- Ask one of the characters in the film a question that you want an answer to.
- If you could give the main character in the film some advice, what would you tell her?
- If you could change one thing in the film - what would you change?
- What do you think the creator wants you to learn from this story?
- If you were able to meet the creator of the film - what would you ask him or her?
- What is the main conflict in the story? Can you relate to the main character’s conflict or problems?
- Give two arguments about why you should see this film.
- Did you dislike any character in the film? Who and why?
- Who is the main character in the film? Describe her.
- Explain how the title connects to the story.
- Does any of the characters remind you of someone you know? Who? In what way?
- Where and when does the story take place?
- Which character in the film would you like to be? Explain why.
- Was the film the way you had expected? Why? Why not?